Friday, October 3, 2008

MY FIRST BLOG!!!


I am sure everyone starts off their first blogs the same way. I really have never blogged before, blah, blah, blah and the same is true of me. I don't know if this is something I will like or if this one first blog will be my last. Who know?

So Logan turned one last weekend and that was a fun time. He was spoiled rotten and got a TON of toys. This is now what my dinning room looks like:

Photobucket
And that's not counting the overflow of toys that are in my living room and hallway. He loved his cupcake he got to dig into. I was a little disappointed that he didn't make much of a mess, but none of the cupcake went to waste, and suprisingly he crashed about 5 minutes after I cleaned him up. He even slept through an OU football game at my parents' house, which in itself is amazing!
Photobucket
Kailea is doing well. She is so happy in her new school district and we are trying to enroll her in gymnastics (inspired by the olympics). Other than that she is the same as any other little girl, full of live and loving it. She is such a good big sister to Logan.
Hal just got a promotion at work so no more driving for him. Which also means he isn't so beat at the end of the day. He actually has the energy to play with Logan and we even get to take lunch to him a couple of times a week. Logan is getting to the age when he loves to wrestle and daddy is the best wrestler.
I just started selling Avon this week and I am hoping it will be enough to suplement our income without me having to work outside the house or Hal having to take on a second job.
Other than that we are just living. I would like to ask you all to keep Hal's mom in your prayers. We just found out today that she has some pretty serious health issues that she is going to have to deal with.

2 comments:

hdwheatley said...

Okay so apparently I have some kinks to work out since you can only see half my pictures. Oh well :)

Jennifer said...

YAY!!!! You'll get used to it in no time! Look forward to seeing more pics!