Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Kansas

This past weekend Allyson and I took a short trip to Kansas. I wasn't sure how Logan would do in the car, but all in all he did good. He had his DVD player and watch Veggie Tales and Slept most of the time. Allyson on the other hand had a few difficulties. I think she learned not to spit out the window of a moving car, I however had a good laugh when her spit came back and hit her in the face. We saw a lot of family and we had a good time visiting grandma. Logan ate some dirt and that was fun. Friday, we went and visited EduCare and Logan got to meet some people that I worked with. We also went to my Aunt Sherry and Uncle David's house. Logan had a good time playing with their grandson David. And David was so good to share his hat.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Then we went to Logan's first Football game. He LOVED the band and of course the cheerleaders, who weren't really cheerleaders at all. They were more cheerfollowers. The crowd would start a cheer then they would realize they weren't doing their job and then join in the cheer.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Lastly on Saturday, Logan got to meet two of my best friend from High School, Dawn, and Angela. He decided to put his whole hand in the Salsa bowl and ate it before I could stop him. That was not a good idea. He burned his little mouth :(

Photobucket
That was about it. I was going to take his picture at different places around Grandma's house, but I had too much fun visiting and forgot. Oops!

2 comments:

Matthew said...

Looks like you had fun. Thanks for posting the pictures of Logan with David. I miss my nephew so much! And I am proud of him for sharing his hat.

hdwheatley said...

He was so cute. And Logan would only wear the hat if David put it on his head. I like the one where David has the little evil look in his eyes while he's putting on his head! :)