Tuesday, October 14, 2008

just another week

This week has been an interesting one. On Thursday Logan and I were in the car and I heard him make a choking noise in the back seat. I turned around to not a pretty sight of Logan's lunch that he had an hour before. I pulled to the side of the road and cleaned him up and went straight home. He was fine after that, but his daddy and I weren't. I spent the the next day on the floor in the living room with Hal on the couch. The bug we caught was not a nice one.

On Saturday, I was supposed to help with a baby shower, but considering the sickness in our house I decided to just take the things I was assigned and not stay. Adrienne helped me make the cake and I left it there so I didn't have to transport it twice. I went to pick it up and Logan was sleeping so I thought I will just run in and get it and come back out. It would have worked well, however, the keys got left in the ignition and I apparently bumped the door lock on my way out. When I got back to the car Logan was awake and Yup you guessed it all of the doors were locked. Hal, who was at work making up the hours he lost on Friday, Had to come rescue Logan.

Also Saturday was the much anticipated RED RIVER RIVALRY. One of the biggest games of the year for OU when they play the Texas Longhorns. And OU lost. We didn't mourn too long, but it was a disappointment.

Coming up for this week Allyson, Logan, and I are making our way up north to Kansas. That should be an interesting trip. I can't wait to introduce Logan to some friends and family who haven't met him yet. I don't have any cool pictures to post this week, but I should next week.

No comments: