Monday, August 24, 2009

We have a new pet. Not one that we asked for or wanted, but he apparently has taken a liking to us. I still don't like him. His name is Leonitus. He's not a cool pet like a dog, a cat, a fish, or a bird. He's a mouse. Not a domestice mouse, he's a wild one and he won't go away or be caught.

He's brave too. He will run out into the open with all kinds of noise and lights. And he will just sit there and stare at us. We've thrown shoes at him and he just sat there. Hal got up and got within a foot of him and Leonitus just stared at him.

I am getting very frustrated! I am tired of cleaning up after him. He doesn't even pay rent! Oh and did I mention he only has 3 legs. The other one is stuck on the glue trap.

2 comments:

Matthew said...

I'll bet he misses his fourth leg. Ew. :-)

Caleb said...

Get your mom to beat it to death like the possum. hahaha