Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Two Months?

I can't believe it's been two months since I have blogged. Just too much else to do I guess. My 15 hour a week job has turned out to be a lot more than I bargained for. I have been so tired and just plain lazy when I am not a work, my house is a wreck. I have also been working at the church A LOT.
Hal is doing great. He's really starting to like his job, if not enjoy it. He texted me today and played a mean April Fools joke on me- I so fell for it and he was proud of himself.
Kailea is doing good as well. She is ready for summer and all she can talk about is swimming. I swear the girl is part fish. She definitely loves her baby brother, but keeps pushing for a baby sister.
We are all excited about the two new cousins coming later this year (One on each side). One we know for sure is a girl and the other we are waiting to find out.
Logan is growing up way too fast, but he's still my baby. His new thing is to hide a toy and say, "where it go?" and then pull it out of where he hid it. I put him down for a nap the other day and snuck out of his room. When he woke up I was checking my e-mail and he walked through the apartment saying "Where you go, mama?" He changes everyday and I could fill up six blogs telling all the new stuff he is doing, but I guess I won't.

No comments: