Monday, December 1, 2008

What a week!

I really am terrible at keeping this thing up. My ultimate goal was once a week, but I am a really boring person and don't have that much to talk about :). This past week has been super busy and to be honest it's 1:15 today and I am still in my pajamas and the house is a mess, because I simply don't feel like doing anything.

It all started a couple of weeks ago when Hal's great grandpa broke his hip and pelvis and was admitted into the hospital. He passed away last Monday. It was a very sad day. Also on Monday we found out his dad had been admitted into the hospital for an unknown reason, they are running more tests soon to find out why he was having problems. Yesterday Hal's grandpa was admitted to the hospital because he lost all feeling in all 4 limbs and fell and hit his head and gashed it open. We did have one good day that Hal, Kailea, Logan, and I went to the park. It was so nice- in the 60's and we played for a long time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Oh and do you see the band aid over Logan's left eye. That is where he fell and cut his head open on our bed frame on Thanksgiving.

That's about all for now I think. hopefully I can get on here again before the new year!




No comments: